Welcome to the Tyler Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911.
To assist you with filing a police report and what options are available to you, please read the following guidelines:
• (“EMERGENCY”) All emergency calls in the City of Tyler should be directed to the 911 center.
• (“NON-EMERGENCY”) If you wish to speak to an officer and have them come to your location dial 903-531-1000.
• The offenses that may be filed online are listed below.
b. Lost Property
d. Theft from Open Garage or Shed
e. Vandalism (Criminal Mischief and Graffiti)
f. Vehicle Burglary
• Or you may file a police report with our Telephone Reporting Unit personnel if it is one of the below listed categories: Please call 903-531-1000 to set up a phone report.
a. Forgery / Credit Card Abuse
b. Found Property (walk-in)
c. Criminal Trespass
d. Additional Information
• Or you may come to the Tyler Police Department, located at 711 W. Ferguson, to file a report 24 hours a day, seven days a week, in our main lobby.
• An advantage in using this online citizen police report system is it allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free.
• Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
If you have any questions please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
Penal Code: Sec. 37.08. FALSE REPORT TO PEACE OFFICER, FEDERAL SPECIAL INVESTIGATOR, OR LAW ENFORCEMENT EMPLOYEE. (a) A person commits an offense if, with intent to deceive, he knowingly makes a false statement that is material to a criminal investigation and makes the statement to:
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
(1) a peace officer or federal special investigator conducting the investigation; or
(2) any employee of a law enforcement agency that is authorized by the agency to conduct the investigation and that the actor knows is conducting the investigation.
Using the Tyler Police Department's Online Citizen Reporting System you may report a number of incidents by clicking on the Continue button.
Powered by Coplogic's Online Citizen Police Reporting