Out of State Peace Officers
If you are an out of state licensed peace officer or Federal Officer and want to become a Texas Peace Officer follow this link to the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement to review the application.  The application is found under the heading of Individual Use and is titled "Out of State Federal Initial Application".  The packet has instructions for both out of state licensed Officers and Federal Agents.