Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Monday thru Friday
The property and evidence specialists are responsible for the intake, processing and disposal of all property and evidence taken in by the police department.
Rules to know for Release of Property
All property that is not considered evidence, and has been approved for release by the investigating detective, may be released back to the owner.
Release of Vehicle:
- You must present proof of Ownership.
- You must present proof of Insurance.
- You must present a valid Driver’s License.
- You must pay a tow fee of $150.00 cash or check.
- You must present a photo I.D.
- ( Driver’s License, Texas I.D., Student I.D. Passport)
- You may authorize someone else to pick your property by completing a property release form
- A background check must be completed before the release of any firearm
- No property will be released on the weekends due to the Property Department is closed on weekends.